Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Lest Ye Forget


Apparently, last weekend Slowhio State once again failed to live up to the media hype when playing an actual opponent. I promise, after this I'll let it go, but let me have my "rub it in post" (not to be confused with the "rub it out post" which should be up whenever I get enough pictures of hot girls).

If the Suckeyes are ranked in the top ten pre-season next year, then I promptly declare every single voter on all polls to be the victims of lead based paint ingestion, living under power lines, and/or possessing of trisomy of the 21st chromosome. When will the media (and Kirk) learn that this team is softer than a tollbooth worker's ass?

First I'll highlight Stewart Mandel's literary genius in which he aptly states that, "[Slowhio] State seemed so steadfastly determined to one-up its self-destructive performance against LSU in last January's BCS title game with another mind-numbing clinic in stage fright." Well said, Stewie.

continue reading
Next we'll head to Mark Kriegle's frank yet mean-spirited article (just the way I like them), in which he lauds the Suckeyes for their consistency in failure.

I leave you with a visual representation of my point:



We'll let the lovely Ashley have the last word:

1 comment:

Hope C said...

Here is the thing you can't blame the media or Kirk for ranking Ohio State high this year. They were a good team last year with a lot of talent returning. Preseason rankings are for the preseason. They are not people trying to pick what the top 25 will be at the end of the year.